Southside Crawl Attendee list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
In order to clear up confusion below is a list I have compiled of people who have indicated that they want to attend to Crawl on Saturday 9/27. I MUST have your email address for this!!! Just because I emailed you a package for either the Raleigh crawl or the Charlotte crawl, DO NOT assume I still have your email address! I have listed whether I have you email next to your name.

BigDog72 (Email: Yes)
kicbak (Email: Yes)
McRabbet (Email: Yes)
Bas (Email: Yes)
James Davis (Email: Yes)
Canuck (Email: Yes)
Woodrat (Email: Yes)
Froglips (Email: Yes)
NCScroller (Email: Yes)
Toolman (Email: Yes)
Pete Quad (Email: Yes)
Glennbear (Email: Yes)
Jeff... (Email: Yes)
TV (Email: Yes)
SteveW (Email: Yes)
Dick541 (Email: Yes)
Woodwrangler (Email: Yes)
Newtowood (Email: Yes)
JimmyC (Email: Yes)
DaveO (Email: Yes)
GeorgeL (Email: Yes)
Dan Bowman (Email: Yes)
Phil S (Email: Yes)
John Jankowski (Email: Yes)
Skysharks (Email: Yes)
WoodArtz (Email: Yes)

So if you do not see "(Email: Yes)" next to your name, PM your email address to me!

Jeremy, Pete Quad and Tracy you might want to carpool together from Charlotte.

Doug

Last edited:
T

toolferone

Fine, another slap in the face that I can't make it :gar-Cr:BangHead::gar-Cr:BangHead::gar-Cr.

I am so bummed out!

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
In response to this repeated question: It is not too late to join the crawl. Just send me your email address by PM.

Doug

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Tom,

Don't feel bad; I had my name misspelled and I can't make it - my boys have a campout for Y Guides (dad/child program; my attendance is not optional and it will be a blast, but I do wish I didn't have to miss the crawl).

And to top it off, I bet Doug corrects my name to make me look like an idiot... :mrgreen:
EDIT - Amazing! He did it while I was typing this.

Doug,

Can you list the hosts? I need to drop a couple of things off that I was going to give to people at the crawl (some magazines for BigDog and JimmyC's radios).

thanks!

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Andy:

I'll take you off the list of attendees. I remember you were up in the air.

The hosts are:

Scott Smiths
Joe Scharle
GeorgeL
Dan Bowman
Woodrat
JimmyC
DaveO
Phil S.

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Aww crap, all this time I thought you had my e-mail...doesn't everybody :icon_scra:roll:
It's coming via PM.
Dave:)

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
I haven't actually checked the calendar (i.e. my wife ;) ) yet, so I am not rock solid yet, but I do want to attend, and am up for a carpool if anyone else wants.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I have added people as they have responded and have updated the list. I still need Jeff... and SteveW's email addresses.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS