Son of MrFixIt71

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenguWoodwork

Kelly
Senior User
Howdy NC Woodworkers,

I've met a few of you in person at various events with my father. Just wanted to say hello to the forum. I don't know how much technical knowledge I bring to the table, but I can bring lots of questions. As the old Spanish proverb goes: "The biggest fool can ask more questions than the wisest man can answer", so I hope to keep everyone on their toes.
The little bit I can offer usually deals with Martial Arts related training equipement. I've made a few wood analogs for traditional Japanese weapons that have been thoroughly tested. So if you're tempted to make bokken, wasters, or the like hopefully I can offer some help.

Happy woodworking!

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Kelly,

Welcome to the forum. We really like pictures. These can be pictures of projects works in progress (WIP), shops, shop buddies, tools, etc.

In addition to the forum posts, we also offer various chats on Thursdays. Some of the things you could learn in one of these chats would be finding other members that share your specific interest in woodworking, benefits of your membership, and immediate feedback on some of your questions. the 2nd and 4th Thursdays are new member chats and the 3rd Thursday of each month is a special guest chat (the guests change each month). Each of these chats start at 8:00 pm eastern. I hope you will join us in the chat room.

Steve H.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome Kelly, glad to have you with us. Feel free to keep us on out toes, there are lots of great folks here that do not mind sharing their knowlege. Like Steve sad, we like pics here.

Here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload and post pics.

To upload pics

To post pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors