SOLD: Kreg ACS system: plunge/track saw, 2 tracks, ACS-TTOP, accessories

dotBob

.bob
Senior User
** SOLD ** [ on 2023-04-05 ]

Includes:
  • Kreg ACS plunge/track saw (with riving knife and splinter guard for the waste side of the cut) - 12A, cuts 2-1/8" at 90 degrees
    • w/ original 48-tooth blade (still cuts well)
  • 2 tracks (62" each, with connector, for 124" total length)
  • project table top (ACS-TTOP) (MFT table top w/o stand)
    • track hinges & mounting plates
    • parallel guides (never used)
    • measuring scales
    • "angle guide" (for miter cuts) (never used)
    • 3/4" bench dogs (2 short and 2 taller "Versa-Stops")
    • 48" "extension" - works with the measuring scales for repeatable cuts: not meant to hold weight, only measure
  • 3D printed accessories that I'd purchased for it:
    • wittworks cover for the saw's window to improve dust collection
    • wittworks covers for the ends of the track (1 pair) - they're pretty sharp aluminum
    • Tool Theory Kreg ACS Guide Rail Square Adapter (new in box) - works with a 12" Empire square (not included)

The saw and table are 15 months old and work great. I've used this to make shelving/cubbies for my wife's craft room closet. Some of the accessories have never been used. Dust collection works great attached to a shop vac with an inline DustTopper on a 5 gallon bucket, which are not for sale.

I've attached some stock pictures to show what's included, as well as pictures of it set up in my garage and having cut a 1-1/2" birch workbench top.

** SOLD ** [ on 2023-04-05 ]

1680659058628.png

1680658899382.png

1680661292029.png

1680661382150.png

1680661413900.png

1680661706797.png

Last edited:

dotBob

.bob
Senior User
A differentiator of the Kreg track saw is that the saw's blade is on the left side, which I found natural to use by pushing with my right hand. Most other brands have their blades on the right side. Another thing different is that the tracks are 62" long, whereas most other tracks are 55". It's long enough to crosscut a 4x8 sheet using one track without issue. I only attached the second track (with the included 2 attachment pieces that fit in the bottom of the tracks) when I needed to rip sheet goods.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS