small ALARM clock to make clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
Hi All, I am interested in making a couple of bedside alarm clocks as I can't seem to find one I like and need a pointer to some small ALARM clocks, say 2" dia that I can mount in my own frame/case. Analogue or Digital.

TIA for any advice.

R

rickc

Hi All, I am interested in making a couple of bedside alarm clocks as I can't seem to find one I like and need a pointer to some small ALARM clocks, say 2" dia that I can mount in my own frame/case. Analogue or Digital.

TIA for any advice.

Try Klockit - they have ones like this: Alarm Clock

R

rickc

I have also gotten the components for weather stations, too! Talk about an easy project. One piece of lumber, drill out the appropriate number of holes and secure them in place. VERY easy! The inserts come with instructions on how to set them for your location, too. :icon_thum

Rob

New User
Rob
I have also gotten the components for weather stations, too! Talk about an easy project. One piece of lumber, drill out the appropriate number of holes and secure them in place. VERY easy! The inserts come with instructions on how to set them for your location, too. :icon_thum
Very sweet, I've wanted a nice weather station for years, but didn't want to spend the $$$$. I will be building one in the future, thanks for the link.

Rob

New User
Rob
Yeah, I had already found that, I will probably have to wait until after Christmas. And come up with a design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS