Sketchup Design and Tutoring Offered

andrew@carolinafarmstead

New User
Andrew at CFS
Hey guys,

If anyone needs custom designs/plans drawn up, I do really good, really quick work in SketchUp and am in dire need of supplemental income. I am also available to teach what I know in person and/or over video conference if anyone is interested. I can work over phone/email or in person within 20 miles of Greenville, NC. Below are samples of some of my renders. I can do a workable, neat, organized model and several renders with dimensions included, assembly instructions, etc. I am also a furniture designer/builder and so know how to design for actual construction in mind and set up my plans for ease of pulling measurements, swapping components, etc. Feel free to reach out at:

andrew@carolinafarmstead.com
or on Facebook at:

Thank you!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

🙂

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 46

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
I'm using 2015 Pro on Windows, but am tutoring someone in 2023 on mac. They're not that much different.
I'm well aware of the differences between SketchUp 2015 and SketchUp 2023 as well as the differences between SketchUp on Windows and SketchUp on Mac. I've used SketchUp for more than 20 years and have been an authorized SketchUp trainer since 2006. Currently I use SketchUp 2023.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors