Site Features - How to & Problems Forums -GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Another major change:drunken_s:eusa_whis

I've removed the "Site Features - How to & Problems" forums. They have been replaced by the new "Help Desk". Look at the Blue Tab menu at the top.

The reason for this change is to formalize Most of the help process and to make sure things don't fall through the cracks(which they do on occassion, especially if it is something I need to do).

A word about the this new software. It is wriiten by vbulletin, expressly to be used with vbulletin. It is however, very immature yet, it is only version 1.0. However, I think it will rapidly be upgraded and become very good. Right now, it is adequate. I will be continuing to expand its scope and and doing further customization over the next few days(weeks?) Please start using it now

From this point forward, if you don't enter it in the help desk system, it hasn't been reported or asked for.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Just an added note about the intended use of this software. Just as when this stuff was covered in the main forums, I hope you all will monitor all the "issues" and their responses and contribute to the resolution of problems, etc. Where there are suggestions, you can vote and/or add your own reply just as in normal threads.

Unfortunately, there is no "recent threads" or "new posts" integrated with the rest of the system. So I would ask that you occasionally click on the "Help Desk" tab and take a look and participate in those discussions.

Eventually, I hope to have the Help Desk integrated into the "recent threads" and the "New Posts" pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS