Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
This past weekend I got a chance to go to Klingspor's and Woodcraft in Raleigh for the first time (went with LOML). The new Woodcraft store is very nice (well laid out, spacious and easy to find things). I never went to the old one, so I don't know how it compares. I almost went to HF, but I think I would have been in trouble there. My wife got me a gift certificate to Klingspor's for Christmas, but I couldn't decide what I wanted, so I decided to save you all a bit of :BangHead: and signed up for some beginner classes. Hopefully that will head off some of my questions :-D. They still haven't posted any class offerings at Woodcraft, but they should have some soon.

Sorry I didn't get to go to WG lunch today, but I had some projects for work that needed to be accomplished. Any time you guys want to do lunch again, I can usually make it. I work from home and getting out for some human interaction would be a welcome thing. I don't mind a bit of a drive, so anywhere in the Cary/ Raleigh/ Garner/ Durham/ Wake Forest/ Fuquay area is fine.

I won't be posting or doing any ww next week. My wife and I will be out of town to celebrate our 10th anniversary at a tennis camp in Florida.

Will

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
WILL !!!!! Get made Administrator, Site Progammer, and then take a week off.:eusa_naug

HAPPY TENTH :icon_thum

Have a good one

Danny

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Will,

Congrats on the 10th.

Let us know what class you take at Klingspor and how you liked it. I know I could use a couple of classes too.

Ray

JohnW

New User
John
Congrats on the 10-year anniversary. Going to a tennis camp...in FL...when it's freezing up here. Very cooool. :eusa_clap I assume you both play??? I carry my racquets everywhere just in case I find a game. I'd be interested in hearing what you thought of the trip and the camp you attend. Have a great time.

John W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS