Shop Plane Cabinets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
We are in the process of remodeling (doing away with) my MAN ROOM in the house. A part of this transformation was that I was instructed by SWMBO to kindly remove my Indian atifact collection and my collection of planes not to mention my bar. I gave the bar away :gar-Cr and have stored the artifact collection. For the last few days I've been building this cabinet to store the planes in my shop. Now I've got to unload it, put glass in the doors and paint. The smaller one was in my now defunct MAN ROOM. www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/data/500/medium/100_0691.jpg

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I'm sorry you had to give up your manhood... I mean man room.

THE CABINET LOOKS GREAT! :icon_thum

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
DO NOT let my wife learn that someone had go give up their MAN ROOM. When I built my shop, I had to work hard to keep the MAN ROOM. Every now and then, she hints at doing something else with it.

I am sorry for your loss.

BTW, cool planes & cabinets.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
WOW, nice cabinet and plane collection. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap Sorry for your loss on the room as well. :cry_smile :cry_smile

Brian.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice looking cabinet, Larry!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

BUT it looks to me that it is just about full already:gar-La;:gar-La;!!!:elvis:

Sorry too, to hear about the loss of the MAN ROOM. (I only have the garage and one 1/2 bath room....outnumbered with four daughters and the LOML!:wink_smil:wink_smil)

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS