Scroll Patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I have been dealing with a Scroll saw artist from South Africa -Sue May - if anyone has seen my Zebra picture that is where I got it from - I just wanted to let everyone know that she is a very nice lady and if anyone would like to check out her website please go to www.scrollsawartist.com - If you purchase a pattern you can down loaded it to your computer and not have to wait on the snail mail - I guess that is a good thing since it would be coming way over that big water called the Atlantic
Phillip

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Carving patterns also

Not very many carvings, but she has a few that look interesting and the description says they have detailed step by step instructions.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Sue is a very nice person she has one of my pic on her site its the onwe I use as my Avatar only she called it africian sunset.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Mark that is a great looking picture that you did - I thought about doing that one as well to put it on the wall with our African big game pics

cskipper

Cathy
Sue is great. The Dove on the Moon that I did about a year ago was her pattern. I actually cut it for her to post as one of her available patterns. If you need something specific, she will try to do it for you.
Hawk_sitting_on_the_moon.JPG

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes I have seen her designs in some of the magazines but I had never been to her web site. Thanks for the link. I like her work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS