SawStop final setup

Kelly

Kelly
User
After a lot of posts, here is my final setup.
I sold my stock 30” rip fence for $100 and bought an Incra with 72” rails for $425, net $325, less than the upgrade to 36” SS FENCE.
I made outfeed table and side extensions from 1” BB and Formica. 10” extension on left and 20” on right.
So, I have 32.5” rip capacity and 32” to left of blade.

Attachments

• IMG_0933.jpeg
    IMG_0933.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0934.jpeg
    IMG_0934.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0936.jpeg
    IMG_0936.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0938.jpeg
    IMG_0938.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0935.jpeg
    IMG_0935.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Warped Woodwerks

Senior User
Nice setup.

Was the $100 price just for the fence, or both the rails & fence?

I have the 36" T-Glide and was thinking about selling that, then getting the Incra fence. Hoping I could get more than $100 for my setup.

Did you get your Incra table saw fence directly from them or a 3rd party vendor?
With a 10% coupon, on the Incra website, I am seeing $529 shipped. :\

1692372516780.png

Also, it looks like you bought more guide rail brackets. I think I see 8?
Did you decide to bypass the purchase of the guide rail support legs? INCRA TS Rail Support Legs ($67)
I am on the fence about buying these legs.

If you have more details on your Incra setup, I'd appreciate it.
Regardless... wonderful setup!! Makes me jealous! 😢

Kelly

Kelly
User
I really did not want legs to work around. Yes, I bought extra rail support brackets as well as the router table support package that gave me some usable brackets.
$100 was for the rails and fence, yard sale price. I knewI wasn’t going to use it so anything was OK. I think it fits the contractor’s model.
I ought the Incra from Incremental Tools, Inc. when they had a sale going. They ship fast, but their shipping is always very high because of the length.
I plan to put a router cutout in my outfeed table.
I used hanger bolts in the sides of the extentions drilled to match the factory holes.
I will be glad to try to answer any other questions.

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
I would kill for that much room !
Yes I am fortunate. The building is what started as a 40x60 horse barn. The main part (machine part) is 16x36, with a 12x12 lumber room and a 14x16 air conditioned bench room. Except for large projects like cabinets and built ins this is where I do the bulk of my ww’ing. Don’t do much if that anymore tho. The back part (where the tool chest is in the background) is a 20x24 carport that I set on top of a block stem wall ans closed in. Wish I could air conditioning the whole shop, but that’s not feasible without major remodeling ans insulating.

I love the T glide fence. My work methods are basically cut to a line or measure from fence to a tooth. I’ve never found a need for super accurate fences. However, it would be nice on a router table.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors