Anyone looking for this type sander should take advantage
of this sale. Sander has gotten very good reviews from all
the WW mags and on the Rigid forums.

Woodrat

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sure, now it goes on sale. I paid full price for mine :sad1:
I will vouch for the machine it is a great value.
Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I like it very much, and I use it on just about every project I am working on. The OSS function works great. The change over from OSS to edge sander is very simple. The edge sander won't completly replace a good disk sander but it's pretty close. It does offer you a greater chance of launching a work piece than a disk sander does...but that just adds to the fun :lol::lol::lol:

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I'm not DaveO but I am staying in a Courtyard Hotel:rotflm:. I just sold mine and am probably going to be missing it. The osc. belt was used ~80% of the time vs the spindle and is what makes this machine special. You can get a square finshed edge on a board very easily and precisely. Remember you can flip the belt over when you wear one side of it out.
The only negative is very minor and that is the dustcollection when using the belt was not so great. It is good in spindle sander mode.

Be careful with this sander. It will take the skin off your fingers/knuckles and do a serious manicure in a split second. (DAMHIKT)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I need more room in the shop....

I want one.

I don't need it.

I just want it.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Sure, now it goes on sale. I paid full price for mine :sad1:
I will vouch for the machine it is a great value.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, Dave. I paid :XXbazookafull price for mine too, but it IS a great sander and versatile too!! I use it for practically everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS