Salisbury To Youngsville

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Succeeded with the handoff this afternoon from Tracy to Doug, but discovered that I left a collapsible section of 4" flexible duct that connects on the DC inlet. I have it at my daughters in Apex (off Olive Chapel Road) -- if anyone in the Apex - Cary area can get it on its next steps, I can try to get it to you this weekend (I am taking care of my grandson, so my mobility is somewhat limited), OR I can drop it off at Steve Coles (he lives less than a mile from my daughter), OR I can bring it with me to next weekend's Fall Gathering in the Mountains and pass it off to someone from the north side of Raleigh that is coming -- maybe Robert is coming? So, Help to complete this delivery is needed.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Sorry Fred I dropped off sans dust. Rob noticed the lack of hose. I told him what happened. Also dropped off the wood from DaveO. Kinda felt like Santa. :gar-Bi

Doug

sawduster

New User
Robert
The Eagle has landed and man is it sweeeet !! :gar-La; :gar-La; Pics tomorrow I promise

Doug ' Santa Claus ' Robinson pulled into my drive with a car load of DC and some awesome looking super-wide oak ( Thanx to Tracy for the score and DaveO for the pickup and subsequent handoff :icon_thum )

No worries about the connecting hose , it will get here in it's own time .
Heck it will take me all weekend to vacuum up the current load of dust in order to start off clean .....ask Doug, he's seen it :mrgreen:

As it stands right now I will probably not make the fall gathering as I originally planned :gar-Cr

I am extremely grateful for everyone's effort in getting this to me . You guys are just the absolute bestest-in-the-world-bar-none :icon_thum :eusa_clap

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
worthless_without_pics.gif

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
What'cha gettin' at Fred?

Fill up the DC with chips.....?:icon_scra

Fill up the truck with gas....?:dontknow:

Fill up Doug with beer....?:eusa_thin

I think you meant the third option, right?:eek:ccasion1
why... option 1 of course! what good is a dust collector without the dust?:gar-La;

M

McRabbet

I PM'd Sawduster and will be dropping off the missing hose at one of his offices in Durham on my way back to the mountains on Monday. Glad I could part of the "dustless" DC express!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors