Sales Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayH

New User
Ray
The JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University is hosting a group of writers on September 25th and is looking for artisans/craftsmen with high quality works to sell at the event. While it is not in their announcement, I am told that they will accept articles for sale with all proceeds going to the creator, donated articles which the arboretum will receive the proceeds, and sale "splits" where the creator specifies a percentage of the proceeds that will go to the arboretum (he gets the remainder). The following is their announcement:
GARDEN WRITERS OF AMERICA
SEPTEMBER 25, 2009
Over 500 garden writers from across the country will be visiting the Arboretum on Friday, September 25 from 5 PM to 8 PM. Do you have a talent for art or high quality craft that we can market to this group?

If anyone is interested in participating in this, PM me and I will provide the contact information at the arboretum. I can also provide more details about the writers group if you wish.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
This sounds like a perfect opportunity for ALexL! All writers need a good pen! And itis named Pens for College!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS