Safety Glasses

Flute Maker

Mike
User
I used to get my prescription safety glasses through my work. Now that I have retired I have to get them somewhere else.
Is there a good place that’s easier on the wallet or cheaper lol??? What do you guys do???

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
I've been getting my glasses for the last number of years from ZenniOptical.com. Good selection and prices aren't bad, especially if you can wait for a sale. I got my ANSI rated safety glasses with side protection and progressive bifocal prescription there. You will need a copy of your prescription. Not to send them, but so you know the values to enter into their website for ordering.

Wilsoncb

Williemakeit
Corporate Member
I've used Zenni Optical on line to get really cheap glasses. They are decent enough quality and they have safety glasses.

JINKS! I guess were were posting at the same time.

Flute Maker

Mike
User
I've used Zenni Optical on line to get really cheap glasses. They are decent enough quality and they have safety glasses.

JINKS! I guess were were posting at the same time.

I’ll check them out thanks

Bill J

Bill
User
I got mine at LenCrafters. They made them with an exaggerated bifocal similar to computer glasses so they are better for up close work. I wouldnt want to wear them for driving but everything I do is less than 10 feet away!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS