S2S tempered hardboard in north Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have never seen it either. Although I have not actively looked for it at any speciality sheet goods source like Wurth Hardwoods, Horizon Forest Products or even Jackson International. So far I have had no reason to need it smooth on two sides. But I only use it for jigs and topping on my workbench, all one sided applications.
Whatcha need it for???

Dave:)

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
Believe it or not, the home depot on capital had double tempered hardboard in stock last time I was there. No 4x8 sheets; 'twas in the smaller 2x2 and 2x4 sheets stacked vertically in the cubbyholes.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Thanks! I'll be make a trip over there soon.

For anyone else who might be listening to this thread, I _did_ find 1/4" MDF at the Home Depot on Strickland last weekend. Only the smaller pieces (2' x 4'), but that was all I needed.

Chris

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Wurth Wood Group will have it. I stopped by the Charlotte store (I believe they have a Raleigh on too) and put my hands on some of that stuff. I too had told myself "it doesn't exist", but sure enough ... they showed it to me.

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
I bought a sheet of 1/2 MDF at the HD up on capital and they still had some double tempered in the bins...you had to sort though as it was mixed with single tempered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS