Rigid 12V Lithion Drill/ 2 for $129

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Back in the early spring, I bought a Ridgid 12V LI drill from HD. At that time, they were on sale for $103. Since then, then have been going for $129. After having absolutely no problems with my drill, I wish I had bought a second. Today a friend who had been waiting for a deal on one called me and said that the HD in Apex had a set of two for $129. Two drills, two batteries, and one charger for $129. Needless to say, I beat a quick path to HD and snagged a set. They had one left in stock when I left. I know some others had problems with the chargers, but mine has worked perfectly.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Concord here I come!! Closest HD to me. Hope they have one in stock!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
HD item # from receipt- 648846055008 Rid 2pk drill. This will help make it easier to see which stores have them. Walnut Street store in Cary doesn't have them.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Is that because you bought the last one, Bruce???
Pete, Wal-Mart is a very inexpensive place to have a set of glasses made. Didn't read my original post did you? I stated that mine came from Apex store. Just couldn't resist- now you owe me one. Cary store originally had none in stock. Still do, as far as I know. Bruce

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Pete, Wal-Mart is a very inexpensive place to have a set of glasses made. Didn't read my original post did you? I stated that mine came from Apex store. Just couldn't resist- now you owe me one. Cary store originally had none in stock. Still do, as far as I know. Bruce

That's what I get for reading the posts at separate times, and not going back to figure out who made the original post :BangHead: that, and being somewhat absent minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS