Ridgid TS3650 $399 @ HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Stopped in HD in Lancaster, SC tonight to p/u a sink faucet for work. They had a Ridgid TS3650 with a Gorilla lift for $399. Don't know if the other stores are doing this too.

Glennbear

Glenn
I know my local store has discounted it and I hear other stores are also. I am hoping this is in anticipation of the arrival of the new granite topped saw which was originally supposed to appear in mid January. :wsmile:

thrt15nc

Tom
User
There's one in the HD at Knightdale. Top is about 1/2 covered with rust and the handle is broken off the fence. Maybe they'll deal a little more.

Tom

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Come to think of it, I haven't seen many stationary power tools of any kind in HDs lately. Maybe they think the market is saturated or just don't want to use up floor space on slow moving inventory.

tjgreen

New User
Tim
Buddy of mine just bought the TS3660 for $399 from the HD in Durham, so sounds like it's universal. Thinking I'll go by on my way home tonight to see what they've got, and maybe make an offer on the floor model. He said the Ridgid 6" jointer is also pretty steeply discounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS