Regalia?

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
As some of my British car club hats are getting a bit past dirty, I noticed a few members with NCWW logo hats. Were these a one off, someone did or do we support regalia as a fund raiser? Most British car clubs do.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
typically, if you volunteer at an outreach event, you will get a hat. Volunteer 3-4 times, get a shirt.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
You can check with Phil Soper (Phil S) but I believe the current hats and shirts came from Lands End. The design should be on file in their database but I am not sure what the minimum order would be.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott we could use help at the Extravaganza even if it’s just for a day. There is a sign up post in the out reach section of the site. I encourage you to check it out and sign up.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
I found the description "outreach" off the home page, but did not find the section of which you speak.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Might have to check that out! ^^
Dave @DECC come on out! We would love to see you. Now if you REALLY want to be a part of the fun, go to the link Neal posted and see if there is something you would enjoy being a part of in the NCWW booth. If not, no big deal, but please be sure to stop by and say hello.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS