Red Oak from Jeff Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Jeff Mills’ red oak will be landing in my Youngsville yard soon. :icon_cheers I bought all of it but am more than willing to share with anyone who wants some as I don’t need so much . A little or a lot I don’t care. You can pick it up when Jeff delivers to my house ( TBD) or you can get it later if there is any left . Be aware that at my house it will be stacked, stickered and covered with a tarp but will not be stored inside. Same price, $1 a bf . Not looking to make money, just want to share the opportunity. :icon_thum Be aware that most of the wider boards are going into my private stash right off the bat. :gar-Bi I haven’t seen it yet but I understand the majority of the boards are in the 8-9” wide range. 8 ft long . I’m gonna keep it real simple. First come first served. You pick your boards, figure the bf and tell me what you owe me. PM me if you have any interest

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Hey Robert I'll make sure I also bring you some stacking sticks. God knows I get enough of those... If you don't need em for sticking - they may make for some good plane jane pen blanks?

sawduster

New User
Robert
Hey Robert I'll make sure I also bring you some stacking sticks. God knows I get enough of those... If you don't need em for sticking - they may make for some good plane jane pen blanks?

I was definately gonna mention that when we spoke next to finalize our plans . Gonna need 'em fer shure :icon_thum Some of the wood is already spoken for so not sure how many we'll need

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
ur gonna like what ya git!:gar-Bi
You remeber the RO we sawed up at Jims? this is it... and I have not forgot about you. I just haven't started cleaning on the shop yet. I figured your not in any hurry are you? I'll be getting in there soon, looking forward to the day when I can walk around in there again :gar-Bi

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
You remeber the RO we sawed up at Jims? this is it... and I have not forgot about you. I just haven't started cleaning on the shop yet. I figured your not in any hurry are you? I'll be getting in there soon, looking forward to the day when I can walk around in there again :gar-Bi

no worries here Mr.Mills:gar-Bi why you need to walk round?:rotflm:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
no worries here Mr.Mills:gar-Bi why you need to walk round?:rotflm:

Well I'm not really sure why I need to be able to walk around in there :eusa_thin. But... for example - I know I got at least a pickup truck load of "to nice to burn" cut offs that I couldn't bring myself to burn :confused_. I feel a little like the hoarder - It's nuts...

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Robert it's all loaded - 350 BF of 4/4 RO, enough 4/4 x 4/4 hickory sticks to stick the lumber or (smoke a pork shoulder) and 5 PT 6x6's to stick on. I'm about an 1" shy of hitting my over load springs, so I'm even legal :) I have to drop my son off at the High School @ 8:45 so I'll be there around 10:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS