Rebuild Power Tool Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkman

New User
Curtis Griffin
I rebuild power tool batteries... If the battery is screwed togather I should be able to rebuild it... Email me make and voltage of the battery and I will send you a quote to rebuild.... Thanks Curtis

My Email address is .. curt_grif@earthlink.net

Last edited:

junkman

New User
Curtis Griffin
No I haven't rebuild any for wood net ... I think Jason has that fourm pretty well covered... I would if I was ask... I told Jason I wouldn't put any thing on wood net as long as he was working it.... Thanks Curtis

R

rickc

junkman said:
I rebuild power tool batteries... If the battery is screwed togather I should be able to rebuild it... Email me make and voltage of the battery and I will send you a quote to rebuild.... Thanks Curtis

My Email address is .. curt_grif@earthlink.net

Does that include laptop batteries, too?

junkman

New User
Curtis Griffin
I haven't done a laptop... But I thank you buy/order the battery pack or batteries that goes in it... If you know whats in it or know where to look in the computer to fine them you could most likey goggle and fine them... Sorry I can't be of more help to you...

Last edited:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
rcorne01 said:
Does that include laptop batteries, too?

Rick, I spent about 10 minutes now looking for a link I was going to use to order a replacement laptop battery, guess I didn't bookmark that one:slap: .

check out laptopbattery.net for some decent replacement prices. I had found an outfit that rebuilt most laptop batteries, except, of course, mine! maybe that is why I didn't bookmark it?

junkman

New User
Curtis Griffin
Steve D said:
How long have you been doing batteries for cordless tools?

About 18 Months as a hobby and just got the equipment to do it professionally here in the last couple months....
You know it's not rocket science to rebuild them....

R

rickc

NCPete said:
Rick, I spent about 10 minutes now looking for a link I was going to use to order a replacement laptop battery, guess I didn't bookmark that one:slap: .

check out laptopbattery.net for some decent replacement prices. I had found an outfit that rebuilt most laptop batteries, except, of course, mine! maybe that is why I didn't bookmark it?

Thanks! I will check the sites out this evening. I have two, the sum performance would give me one good one. For example, I got all of 35 MINUTES out a battery last night. Heck - I can hardly get through new posts here in that amount of time!

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
junkman said:
About 18 Months as a hobby and just got the equipment to do it professionally here in the last couple months....
You know it's not rocket science to rebuild them....

What is your source for the basic cells?

junkman

New User
Curtis Griffin
Want to thank all the people that's sent business my way... I appreciate it very much and keep it coming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS