Raleigh to Winston-Salem? Greensboro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I am checking to see if there is PE available in transporting a vase from north Raleigh to Winston Salem. I can also arrange to meet at Greensboro, Mocksville, or Statesville. The vase is being transported from the shop pf PhilS. If this doesn't pan out, I will enjoy a day trip.

I need the vase before April 24, so there is a lot of leeway.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
Tom, if you could join us for the Triad shop crawl in a few weeks, I would bet there will be some members from the Triangle who could bring the vase.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
I look forward to meeting you. I appreciated the drawer fronts you contributed to the NCWW chest project!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm planning on attending the Triad Shop Crawl once the details are finalized and I can pick up the vase at Phil's before coming. If you don't work something else out in the meantime.

Even if you can't join the entire crawl, I could meet you somewhere near the route or after the event before returning home.

I have a good idea which vase you're talking about and have carried it to/from Hickory once already. Congratulations BTW.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
We just settled the Shop Crawl date. It will be 4-5. Ken, who can I talk with to get a sign up sheet posted?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'd just start a thread and ask for signups there. Keep updating the original post with the list of who's attending. The attendees can then use the thread to work out car-pooling arrangements. Once you get all the names send out a PM a few days prior to the event with the addresses and what time to be at each one. You don't want to post the addresses, just the names of the shops on the forum. Addresses are best sent by PM.

zapdafish

New User
Steve
wish you had posted this on Friday, I went to W-S over the weekend. I'll be headed back that way again around the end of March if you haven't found anyone to deliver it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS