Raleigh to Liberty, March 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I need to get a small piece of plywood to Hank at the hand plane workshop in Liberty. I was hoping to attend but work is getting in the way

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Im going.....maybe... wont know till this evening. Daughter closes on house today. If papers get filed before 5 they move in tomorrow. To keep peace in the family and be a good dad Im thinking I better be there for the move. If they don't Im headed to Bills.will let you know tonight

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Phil, unless the rain keeps up and an ark is required to get to Bill's I'm going in the morning. I can fit it in my truck and take it with me if you still need it to go. Also, does Charlie's vase still need to get closer to G'boro from your place and would Bill's get it closer to it's new owner?

B.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Ok, I could get them both from Phil if that would help then.

Phil, I'll be over at Iceplex with my son for hockey this evening and could swing by and grab the items afterwards if that works for you. We'd probably be done there around 7:20 or so. Let me know if that would work.

B.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ok, I could get them both from Phil if that would help then.

Phil, I'll be over at Iceplex with my son for hockey this evening and could swing by and grab the items afterwards if that works for you. We'd probably be done there around 7:20 or so. Let me know if that would work.

B.
just got home so I hope I am not responding too late
7:30 or do would work great I will be watching for you
thanks

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Phil, not too late, but workshop got canceled. I guess everything should probably stay with you until the next date gets picked. What do you think?

B

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, not too late, but workshop got canceled. I guess everything should probably stay with you until the next date gets picked. What do you think?

B
That is fine Brian,
I appreciate you trying to get it for me!

Hank

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
If neither PE doesn't get resolved before the TRIAD shop crawl, I can transport both at that time. Just let me know if I'm needed.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member

B

Well that is sort how my day went. Got home late, house power was out so no computer and iPad was dead and phone was almost out of power - so I just saw that PE is not necessary. it will happen, just not now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS