Raleigh to Laurinburg NC 28352

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flute Maker

Mike
User
I need a pony express from Raleigh to Laurinburg NC 28352. I need to get a 30 drawer library file card cabinet brought to my home in Laurinburg or can meet you. Ill help with gas.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hopefully somebody can help Mike. The cabinet is 32 high by 22 wide by 24 deep, so it really is not all that big - but it was made back in the day when they used real steel - it is fairly heavy. It can be picked up at my shop which is only a few miles from Klingspor, even closer to Harbor Freight if you dare.

Flute Maker

Mike
User
Sure wish someone I will give you $25 on gas if you coming this way.I can meet you in Laurinburg at Walmart or in Maxton at Hardees.Both are right off Highway 74.Just minutes off 74 and then you are back on your way.

Jim Roche

jim
User
Phil,
i could grab it from you tomorrow, if you're around?

Mike,
could you meet me in Fayetteville or is there someone who lives in Fayetteville that I could hand it off to?

Jim

Jim Roche

jim
User
Phil,
please give m a call or text and we can coordinate the pick up. I'd like to get it today as I'm leaving on the early side tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Jim
919--637-7835

Flute Maker

Mike
User
Jim I couldnt make it until after I get off work which is 2:30pm.Dont have anyone that could meet you.....I could get there by 4pm coing in on Raeford side. If this is possible text me.I can check text up to 6:00 and then again at 9am this morning.Sorry I just saw this post!

Last edited:

thsb

New User
Tim
i am in Fayetteville every Thursday so if nothing has happened by next Monday let me know and i will try to get the cabinet. Our office is right downtown Fayetteville.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike,
Did you get your cabinet yet. If not I may be able to help.
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors