Raleigh to Greensboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Anyone going to Extravaganza have room for some oak lumber? I split that pallet of oak shorts with Bas.

he is sorting it this weekend at his place in Raleigh. I'm not in a hurry, but if anyone has room I can meet in Greensboro. Or ???

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
If the lumber can somehow get to Ken's place in Cary by 8:30 AM Thursday Oct 16th I can haul it to Hickory if that helps.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I can swing by Ken on the way back from Scott this Saturday and drop off Mike's portion. I'll PM Ken.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
PM received and directions sent to Bas. I sent directions from Raleigh but if you get on I-540 off of US-1 or 64 headed north or is that east. Then pretty much the same directions just take the NC-55 exit towards Durham and get over a few lanes from right to left before the light at the shopping center.

If you want to avoid the tolls you can go all the way to 55 on 1 or 64 or old 1 for that matter and follow 55 until you pass under I-540. But Apex traffic is not fun on a Saturday afternoon and I think the tolls are worth it to stay moving 70MPH instead of 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS