Raleigh/Durham to Kannapolis/Concord

Status
Not open for further replies.

kclark

New User
Kevin
If anyone is traveling south from Raleigh anytime soon that can carry a scroll saw stand let me know. It is on hold for me. Thanks.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Is it broken down into parts? I'm in Durham right now and will leave for Georgia in the early AM via Charlotte. I'm in the car and cannot carry an assembled scroll saw stand. I need to be in Augusta GA by noon so if there are stops and transfers involved, they need to be quick. PM me.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Kevin
If you are patient, I have every reason to think that I can get this stand to Cornelius NC - which I presume to be somewhat nearby Kannopolis. This will be my son taking it to Cornelius, not me, but don't worry he's a likable fellow. I can likely retrieve it from the current location, and then have him take it back to your area some time in the next month. You can PM with details if this is sounding like your best option.

Where is the scroll saw stand now in the RDU area?

Henry

kclark

New User
Kevin
Kevin
If you are patient, I have every reason to think that I can get this stand to Cornelius NC - which I presume to be somewhat nearby Kannopolis. This will be my son taking it to Cornelius, not me, but don't worry he's a likable fellow. I can likely retrieve it from the current location, and then have him take it back to your area some time in the next month. You can PM with details if this is sounding like your best option.

Where is the scroll saw stand now in the RDU area?

Henry
Henry,
I'm in no hurry. If it works out fine if not that's fine too. I'll be in Raleigh at the end of April on business and I can pick it up directly from golfdad/Dirk at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS