Raffle Ticket Purchases Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Well, I am sad to say that I have hit a stumbling point in the credit card processing. We will not be live by the time the Raffle starts:nah:. They put a lot of extra hoops in my path. Actually it was probably me that put the hoops there:embaresse. I listed on the application that we are a non profit organization. We have to provide proof of non profit status before they will approve the account. We can't do that because we have not been granted non profit status. SO.

I will continue to pursue the merchant account. Just not in the nonprofit status. I have to reapply and choose another option. then I have to provide a ss # for them to attach the account to. Or, we can wait until we achieve non profit to pursue online cc processing.

Now For The Good News....

Rick DiNardo has agreed to process our credit cards for the raffle. We need to reimburse the fees he incurs. I have asked him to supply us with a cost sheet so we can do so. We did not repay him last raffle for the fees. "He did not mention this, I just remembered we did not reimburse him".
So in closing I will meet with Rick tomorrow to set things up.

Anyway, the raffle will go as planned and we have a viable credit card processing source.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tracy, ask Rick what we owe from the past and let's get him paid. He is a good friend and supporter. We should not owe him money.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
I agree, we need to pay him what was not paid for the last raffle.
We are very fortunate to have people willing to work with us like we do.
Good job Tracy!

Last edited:

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
It's been 2 days; I've seen members post saying they have bought tickets; I've not seen any official notifications; And don't know what the starting ticket number should be.....

Did I miss something?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I need to get a new roll of tickets and provide you with a seed number. Will try this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS