Raffle Ticket Purchase testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I would like some help in testing raffle ticket purchase. I have put our account into test mode, so you can do what you want. Our users certainly will.:rolf:

Raffle Admin has been placed under the admincp menu tab. it is only available to BOD and admins. Please feel free to take a look but DO NOT modify anything. This form(s) does NOT have a lot checks and balances and make me nervous (Sorry Bas:rolf:). Plus I added a few things for testing and they are not consistent.

Purchase Raffle Tickets is also under the Admincp tab while we are testing. It is visible by Bod and admins and moderators. Please do a lot of testing with a lot of different cards. Make a lot of errors and try to fool the system:gar-Bi. Post any issues or questions in this thread please.

Thanks.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Testing buying raffle tickets:
- There is an SSL issue right off the bat, since it tries to redirect to ncwoodworker.net but our certificate is only valid for North Carolina Woodworker, Inc
- Image with credit card logos is broken (https://ncwoodworker.net/images/credit_card_logos.gif)
- Broken image at the top of the raffle pages (/forums/ncww/images/misc/navbit-home.png)

I was able to successfully "buy" 5 tickets and got the confirmation e-mail. I'll try and break it later today and tomorrow

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Testing buying raffle tickets:
- There is an SSL issue right off the bat, since it tries to redirect to ncwoodworker.net but our certificate is only valid for North Carolina Woodworker, Inc
- Image with credit card logos is broken (https://ncwoodworker.net/images/credit_card_logos.gif)
- Broken image at the top of the raffle pages (/forums/ncww/images/misc/navbit-home.png)

I was able to successfully "buy" 5 tickets and got the confirmation e-mail. I'll try and break it later today and tomorrow
I'll fix those. Not sure why they don't happen to me, but I can see the image would be gone.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Please stop testing for now, I will be making some functional changes tonight? and tomorrow. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS