Quality blades at a discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Mike Jackson with Leitz is at it again. He is clearancing blades at below costs. You can see what he has by going to Woodnet.net, and looking in the classified section. You can do a search without registering. In this case, do a search for XCESSTOOLING. That should lead you right to him. A while back, Mike was out for some surgery, and wasn't able to answer his E-Mails. He is back at work. Today, I ordered five blades (1- Leitz Pro 30 for RAS, 2- HO Schumacer and Sons 80 tooth HATB, and 2- Delta 35-626), total price delivered $95 and some change. That is less than $20 a blade.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I second Bruce's recommendation! I've been able to build a collection of Shumacher & Sohns blades courtesy of Mike Jackson. The 80 tooth blade he has for $25 is the best cutting blade I've ever used on plywood. I've been doing some projects related to May Ann's quilting business with 1/4" BB plywood and the cuts are very smooth with absolutely no chipout on either side. He also has good pricing on stock S&S blades he can offer with a order of overstock blades.
His email address is: mjackson@leitztooling.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS