[Problem-Main Site] I had so much trouble logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncdawgs1882

New User
Jonathan
Ok I had sooo much trouble logging in but I think I may have fixed it cause I'm logged in now! Phew everytime I would try to log in it would send me to the redirecting... page & then a database error page so after trying everything I requested a new password & logged in with that & it works fine now! hopefully I wont run into that problem agin I just thought I would let you know about it!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Just make sure that you click the Remember Me box when you first log in and then don't log out...just close the browser window. That way you won't have to log in again next time you visit. I haven't logged in to this site in at least a year...they've left the light on for me :lol:
Also make sure that your computer is accepting cookies from this site.
Dave:)

Ncdawgs1882

New User
Jonathan
I have it setup that way but it still does the same thing Earlier when I was browsing the photos I clicked on the next button to take me to the next set of photos when the page loaded it was another Database error page When I het the Back button samething Database error So I Shutdown the computer & walked away (I went to the only place that makes me happy the hardware store!) I came back & it seems to be working fine agin! We'll see I'll take a screen shot of it next time it happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors