[Problem-DQ] the dq page won't open

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie joe

New User
edd
hey guys:

with all the dq talk i just tried to sign up but the dq page wont open, all i get is a blank screen. Hope it dosent cause any further problems. :BangHead:

Edd

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Eddie, you are not yet discount qualified according to the system, tho your join date looks good, and IIRC the post count requirement is only 5, so then I was thinking it was a visit frequency thing, but then see that you average 5.95 visits per week.... seems that should make it?? That the system thinks you are not DQ is why you can't open the page...

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the DQ page? I don't recall I've ever seen anything like that.
Eddie might be having a problem because he hasn't provided the information needed to for the DQ discounts :dontknow: If he can't get to his user cP, then there is a problem. What am I missing here :dontknow::dontknow:

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
sorry, I was thinking the Discount card page???? but that is a good point about having the correct information in one's profile for discount qualification.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The DQ calculation is only run once a day. Currently it is set to run at 7:55 PM. It appeaes that eddie didn't fill in all the required DQ info in his profile until after that time last night. So he wouldn't have normally been made DQ until this evening. However because we have been having problems with the code, I just ran the task manually and eddie was given DQ status. So all is well from that perspective.

Now what is the DQ page, you are talking about?

eddie joe

New User
edd
thanks for the info. The page i was talking about is the link off the faq page that is for dq. I am sometimes dense but it was the only link to the dq i could find. I may have missed something. Thanks for the dq . [i just reread this post and did not know i could talk in code!:gar-La;]

Edd

DaveO

New User
DaveO
thanks for the info. The page i was talking about is the link off the faq page that is for dq. I am sometimes dense but it was the only link to the dq i could find. I may have missed something. Thanks for the dq . [i just reread this post and did not know i could talk in code!:gar-La;]

Edd

Ah, that page. It doesn't work for me either :icon_scra
You should be good to go now...get out there and save some money.
Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ah, I see what you mean now. Sorry about that. The feature that made that link work was removed from the system a while ago and the FAQ was not updated. Sorry:slap:. I'll try and do something about that this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors