[Problem-Download Lib] air plumb your shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I just tried it, and had no problems. It's possible that you tried to DL it at the same time as someone else :dontknow:
Also try tilting your head to the right and stick your tongue out the left side of your mouth....always works for me :lol::lol:

Sorry I ain't much help :tongue100:

Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I keep getting an error message telling me I need to wait 56 seconds etc. Can't seem to get it to download.
For some reason the system thinks that you have just tried to download another file or that one and wants you wait for 60 sec before you start another.. The system keeps that info in a cookie on your machine. Try and clear your cookies and see what happens.

I've tried everything, logging out, restarting my computer, clearing my files, deleting my cookies - nothing - still same error message. I even turned off my firewall - scarry tho it was. Can anyone e-mail the file to me? Is it worth getting?

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Steve, I can email it to you. I tried using the email link in your profile but it says you don't want emails:dontknow:. If you will PM your email address I'll send it to you.
BTW I downloaded it today with no problems...

Yes, I have waited but always the same result in the end. At first the number of seconds declines - it starts with 55,56 or 57 seconds, if you keep trying it might go down to 9 seconds but the next time it is back to 55,56 or 57 seconds. It's very odd. I have successfully downloaded several other things from the library.

Cliff

New User
Cliff
Is the time right on your computer? If the cookie looks at what time it is to determine whether you can download or not, your time might have to jive with the server's time when it sets the cookie. Then again, it might already set it based on your PC's time, so I could be way out in left field. :nah:

Something to look at, though.

cliff

No, satellite but hi-speed. I was able to download one or two other files in the past with no problem. I have tried 3 different computers tho and no go. I wonder if I'm limited to so many as a new member. It's a mystery.

M

McRabbet

I downloaded it last night and had no challenges -- Are you downloading the file to a folder on your hard drive or are you trying to download it into a 'temp' file and opening directly with Acrobat Reader? I've encountered a few cases where I could not open a PDF file for direct read, but I don't think it was a file from our site.

It must be the satellite, used another connection with the same computer and it worked fine. I hate Hughes but have no other hi-speed option yet. One of the few things that suck about rural life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS