Possible clearancing of Ridgid Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
I got the Freud 3-1/4 hp variable speed for $99.00 with the precision edge guide.
James

Al Webster

New User
Al
I can confirm the sale. I picked one up Tuesday night at Home Depot in Wake Forest for $99.00. I had read about others, in other parts of the country, getting the sale price and when I couldn't get it in Wake Forest I wrote an email to their main offices asking if they wouldn't even match their own prices in their own stores. They replied and I received a call telling me that they would hold one for me at that price until I picked it up. I'll continue giving them some of my business.

muztangFB

Joshua
Senior User
Al,

Would you be willing to post your receipt? I would love to get one of these to mount in my router table.

Thanks in advance.

Al Webster

New User
Al
Here's the Home Depot/Ridgid receipt. Hope this helps others get a decent deal too.​

IMG.jpg

Al Webster

New User
Al
Sorry Trent, didn't mean to ignore your question, but being new here I was trying to figure out how to post my receipt. Anyway, I have no idea if this is the same as the Bosch, This is my first router and I'm just getting started into woodworking and have a LOT to learn.

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
Glad some of you here got in on the deal. Its a great router btw, I like mine very much, especially the above table adjustment ability,Tommyt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS