Pony Express needed from Picnic to Myrtle Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
I am going to need someone to bring me my new Festool Kapex since I am unable to go to the picnic. :gar-La; Thank you in advance and I hope you all have a great day at Lake Jordan.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Dino, it's too bad that you can't make it, but I'm sure that there will be plenty of volunteers to transport the Kapex. Of course, they may not be able to transport it very soon.... :rotflm:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
i will be arriving in N. Myrtle for business on Tuesday.... perhaps it can travel with me, if you should be so fortunate to win it

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
We'll miss you. The family and I are considering coming down again. Maybe we can help if you win. BTW: can you recommend a good place to stay?. The Hilton left us underwhelmed. :tinysmile_tongue_t:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Unfortunately Dino your Kapex had to go home with TracyP.
Congrats Tracy, you really do SUCK!!!!!!!!! (in a very good way)

Dave:)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
TracyP won that thing!!
RIGGED! :rotflm:

Congrats, Trace. At least it's close enough for me to see sometime!

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Nostradamus I'm not. I was just bluffing; hoping that all others would give up thus no need to even draw. Anyway, congratulations on the Kapex Tracy and to all the board members - new and old.:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Unfortunately Dino your Kapex had to go home with TracyP.
Congrats Tracy, you really do SUCK!!!!!!!!! (in a very good way)

Dave:)
Y'all can come use it any time you want to. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc This is one case when you suck is OK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS