Picnic tool sale and later open house

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I will be bringing smaller tools from Touchwood's shop to the picnic. This will hopefully include hand-held power tools, clamps, turning tools, drill bits, router bits, sand paper, etc. I also have a few of my own items, like a bench vice and storage bins.

After the picnic, I hope to have an open house at Touchwood's shop.

I will try to fit a folding table in my car too. 😁

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you Doug - a good reminder for the three people who have not been to a NCWW picnic - we will have a tool swap / sale prior to the BBQ and our business meeting.

Oh, did I mention that we will have some special guests?

Well if you want to be a part of the fun you need to RSVP here: 2023 NCWW Picnic May 20th

J_Graham

Graham
Corporate Member
I will be bringing smaller tools from Touchwood's shop to the picnic. This will hopefully include hand-held power tools, clamps, turning tools, drill bits, router bits, sand paper, etc. I also have a few of my own items, like a bench vice and storage bins.

After the picnic, I hope to have an open house at Touchwood's shop.

I will try to fit a folding table in my car too. 😁
2 questions,
1. is that after the picnic as in Saturday afternoon, or a later date?
2. Is that open house going to be for wood sales? Not trying to rush you, as I know it's a large task. I just know there is some incredible lumber there!

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
It will be one day on the week following the picnic.

The wood sale will spend on the sale of the heavy equipment and my time to sort/measure/ and price the wood.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS