Phil S auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
As you have all seen, Phil Soper is having an auction of 2 Worksharp 3000s. He placed the auction in "Found, hot deals..." for lack of a better forum. But should his post be in the "Fund Raising" forum? Or do we need a special forum for these member originated activities? I'd like your feedback before I let him know that a donation receipt is available.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Joe, I believe the funding raising forum is a limited access form so most folks can not see it. This is not the first auction of this type and I do believe the classified and announcement forums have been used prior. Anyway, I am OK with whatever forum is used.

Last edited:
M

McRabbet

Read -- I'll go along with you all.

PS -- I'm going to be traveling for the next five days and may be on less often. Currently in Apex and leave for Florida tomorrow. Return early next week.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Read -
I saw this and wondered but since it is a donation for the site, I see the difference. Hope everyone else on the site does too.
Good catch Joe.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
I wonder if we do need a place for things like this?
We had another person interested in donating tools to sell for the site and no way to go about it really. I think they wanted it gone and we could do the work which could be a pain, but - no pain no gain?
I do wonder if this might count against our fundraisers or since it isn't a site organized event does it matter? Doug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS