Phenolic saw plates cheap!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Fantastic - I am in for 3 please. Hammer K3 Plate size is 8 x 32 x 580 mm

Phil, Ron tells me he doesn't make saw plates for the Hammers. Sorry my friend. Also on the miter saw plates, he doesn't have them for your model Makita, nor the other 2 either. Thanks though my friend.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
At a great price like that I would like 5 for a Sawstop 3HP professional saw. I probably won't be able to make it to the picnic so not to have you wait for your money, I can send it to you if perhaps you could PM your address. I can also send it via Paypal if you would want. Let me know and thanks again.
Thanks

Sorry Frank, there are none currently available for Saw Stop. They are very easy to make if you have a band saw and planer.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I am in for 3 plates (SawStop 3HP Professional Cabinet Saw). Since I live in the Raleigh area, I'll have to make use of our Pony Express (for both the phenolic material and saw plates).

Very sorry Donn, not as yet available for Saw Stop.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I am also in for 4 for a SawStop 3HP Professional Cabinet Saw. I should be at the mid-winter to pick them up...

Sorry Mike, not as yet available for the Saw Stops, but very easy to make from a piece of phenolic sheet, with band saw and planer.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Nice of you to do this Bruce. If it's not a lot of trouble, I would like 3 for my Sawstop Pro (3hp). I will gladly pay you the cost of having them mailed to me. Matt...

I'm getting sadder for every notice I ahve to write about the non-availability of saw plates for Saw Stops. Never realized there were so many in use, and Ron Lee didn't realize it either until I sent in an order for them. Hopefully they will be available in the near future.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'm probably just missing something here but, when I search the google, I don't see an option for SawStop inserts from Leecraft.

They are not yet available but may soon be after the large number of them I requested.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I would like to have 3 for my Hammer K3 Winner saw. Same as Phil's from a size stand point. If he has them, then we can figure how to get them to me in Anderson, SC.

Thanks!

Sorry Mark, they are not available for the Hammer saws, however very easy to make your own as the material saws, planes, drills, and machines very nicely. With a band saw and planer you can make your own from phenolic sheet, which I will have.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I would like 6 of these if they are available for the SawStop 3HP Professional Cabinet Saw. I'm in the Triangle and can pay in whatever way is easiest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sorry Shayne, not yet available for Saw Stops.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I assume that these plates have leveling screws, true? If so, I'd like four for a Delta Unisaw (model plate is inaccessible, but I believe the model # is 36-869). The plate is 13 3/8" x 3 3/4". Not sure yet if I'll be at the picnic or not, but if not we can work out PE or shipping. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They do not have leveling screws Dave, but I've made my own plates from phenolic sheets for my Jet cabinet saw. I cut them on the band saw, and planed to thickness; I've had no problem, don't need leveling screws.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce, what a great gesture. I would like 4 for a Saw Stop 3HP Professional and 2 for a Dewalt 780 Compound Sliding Miter if it is not too late. I live in Conover so no problem with pickup. Thanks so much!
Doug Vinson

Sorry Doug, not yet available for Saw Stop, but I can help you make them in my shop, if you want to come over at some time in the future.

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Bruce,

In that they aren't available for Sawstop saw, is it possible to get a 1/2" piece of the phenolic sheet just about any width and length so I can make my own. I've made them from phenolic in the past and they come great. All you need are the leveling screws.
Thanks so much for putting so much effort. I'm sure it turned out to be a bigger job than you thought.

Chilihead

New User
Chilihead
What a great offer and thanks for coordinating this.
I'd like 2 for a Grizzly 1023RLW.
I'll need to arrange shipping or Pony Express to Asheville with you as I cannot make the picnic. Many thanks!

PhilCK

Phil
Corporate Member
Interested in 3 for an older Grizzly 1023. Think it is the same as a Delta Unisaw (at least the older models).

In Raleigh so have to get it back here.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS