PE request: Concord - East (Greensboro, Raleigh, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Good morning folks. A member, ("Tarhead"), has an older Biesemeyer overarm blade guard at his shop in Concord, that I'd love to get my hands on. Would anyone in that area possibly have plans to head East in the near future? I live in the Raleigh area, but even Greensboro/ WS, etc would be a huge time saver. I'm not overly sure of the (unassembled) size, but would certainly think that a small SUV, or of course a pickup would have plenty of room.

Thanks!

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Heath, I will be going to the picnic. If you have not gotten it on the way by then, I will be glad to pick it up from Tarhead either on the way to the picnic or on the 29th of April when I attend the Sharpening/Hand Planes class in Concord.

Let me know what you and Tarhead agree to and we can work it out.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I'm planning to attend the picnic (so thanks Raymond!) but if anyone plans to pass by Concord enroute to Raleighwood before then it will fit in a small car's trunk to backseat pass through unassembled. I will be happy to meet you at an I-85 exit in Concord or in Harrisburg if you're traveling 49 to 64 if that would help. If you are coming to Mike Davis' class in Concord from the Triangle I can meet you at the class location and make the transfer there.

Thanks in advance if you can help!

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Thanks for the help guys! As of right now, I'm optimistic that I can make it to the picnic myself, (work travel schedule to be the determining factor), but it sounds like there will be lots of opportunity to get together. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS