PE needed between Triangle Area Winston Salem area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
Skymaster and I need a PE to move urn material from Triangle Area west to Greensboro, Winston Salem, or even further west, I'm near Hickory. If there is anyone that could help shuttle the urn materials, (Skymaster and Iive 4 hours apart) it would be a huge help and greatly appreciated. Thanks all. :wsmile:

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce,
How big are the pieces?
I will actually be in Cary next week and can come back through Hickory, but I cannot carry long board in the Rav4...

But, willing to help if I can...

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
Bruce,
How big are the pieces?
I will actually be in Cary next week and can come back through Hickory, but I cannot carry long board in the Rav4...

But, willing to help if I can...

expecting these to be the urns, flat packed. Almost fit in your cup holder! Well, I reckon I exaggerated. Pieces will easily fit back seat or trunk.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Depending on size/quantity, I could pick up in or near Raleigh on Saturday, May 2nd and deliver on Sunday, May 3rd anywhere along I-40 from Greensboro to Asheville. Let me know if this will help you.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
expecting these to be the urns, flat packed. Almost fit in your cup holder! Well, I reckon I exaggerated. Pieces will easily fit back seat or trunk.
O.K.
Let's figure it out - I am in Cary on Wednesday coming back this way on Thursday (unless my plans go awry...)
I am not sure where Jack is...

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Skymaster and I need a PE to move urn material from Triangle Area west to Greensboro, Winston Salem, or even further west, I'm near Hickory. If there is anyone that could help shuttle the urn materials, (Skymaster and Iive 4 hours apart) it would be a huge help and greatly appreciated. Thanks all. :wsmile:
If Skymaster is going to see Ivey, can he pick up some turning blanks for me?

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark
If it helps, I will be at the picnic and can transport to Winston for storage and handoff.. Also there is the monthly lunches at the Moose Cafe in Gboro.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be attending the picnic as well. I live in Charlotte and work in Lincolnton, which is not thta far from Newton. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS