PE from Raleigh -or- Oriental to Asheville by 9th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHESSSPY

New User
Alan
Anyone coming this way? A young lady has contacted us: she needs a drum carder moved across the state and it can meet here in Asheville with someone headed to Berea (where she is) on 9th May.

If necessary it can be moved from Raleigh or Oriental to Mocksville then we could get it there. More complicated though, unless required to get the job done.

A drum carder is smallish. Back seat or trunk.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Alan, as mentioned in other threads here, I will be traveling along I-40 from Greensboro to Asheville and beyond. My brother and I will be leaving on Sunday 5/3 and returning via the same route on Thursday 5/7. I will also be passing within 20 minutes of Berea along I-85 on Saturday 5/2 and Friday 5/8.
I'm not sure which way the carder is going and where it is currently, but that is a minor detail.

If I can assist with this PE in any way, please let me know.

Good luck.

CHESSSPY

New User
Alan
Alan, as mentioned in other threads here, I will be traveling along I-40 from Greensboro to Asheville and beyond. My brother and I will be leaving on Sunday 5/3 and returning via the same route on Thursday 5/7. I will also be passing within 20 minutes of Berea along I-85 on Saturday 5/2 and Friday 5/8.
I'm not sure which way the carder is going and where it is currently, but that is a minor detail.

If I can assist with this PE in any way, please let me know.

Good luck.
Thanks Randy,
I think the carder is in Raleigh ATM so we need to get it ultimately from Raleigh to west Asheville I'll pm our phone no if you think you can help. Many thanks
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS