Panel Clamp System - self sponsored blind auction

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hello all,

I am going to try something a little different to sell a tool, earn money for a good cause, and raise awareness of an awesome NCWW endeavor: The NCWW Scholarship Endowment.

I have a "Panel Max Glue Press" that I purchased from a NCWW members estate that I would like to sell with the proceeds going to the NCWW scholarship endowment.

The retail value of this product is $249.32 per the Amazon link provided below.

The process:
  1. Bidding will close at 12:00 midnight on November 30th, 2024.
  2. I will not be sharing any information about bidding until a winner is announced.
  3. You may bid by sending me (mpholway) a DM at anytime between now and the close of the auction.
  4. The minimum bit is $49.86 (20% of the retail price).
  5. Once the auction has closed the winner will need to donate the amount of the bid to the NCWW scholarship fund and then arrange for delivery.
  6. Note: Shipping is NOT an option. The item will be need to be delivered in person or by pony express.
Happy Bidding!

mpholway

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I live in West End which is near Pinehurst. I am willing to meet somewhere to deliver or we can pony express.

mpholway

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just a reminder that the "Panel Clamp System - self sponsored blind auction" will be ending today at midnight tonight. Note that he earlier refence to 2024 was a typo.

There are bids in place and the reserve has been met.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS