OUTREACH Volunteers Needed - Oct. 19 in Hickory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
We are working w/ the Wounded Warrior Project to schedule a training session at the Klingspor Extravaganza on Saturday, Oct. 19. If you can volunteer to help us w/ this session, it will be greatly appreciated.

This is a great opportunity for those in the central part of the state to get involved in the Outreach Program.

Thank You.

Bill

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Bill, I cannot be there on Saturday (I'll be traveling to Florida), but I can be there on Friday if I am needed.

Donn

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Donn, on Friday we would like to run a couple of kid sessions so your presence would be very useful.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
BUMP! Looks like the kids session on Friday is well covered w/ volunteers, but we still need a crew for Saturday w/ the Wounded Warriors. Right now we have two (KenOfCary and myself), but need about four more.

Sure could use your help here. Thanks.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Do you have an idea of the schedule for the outreach session? I will be there to demo but can likely demo when outreach is having lunch or before/after depending on timing. This is subject to whatever else is being demoed when and what sort of traffic we have, of course.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I think Berta said that she was coming to the event after all. So she can likely help us out.

Berta,

Please confirm?

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks Andy. Our plan is to start the session at 10:00 and run until the Warriors have had enough. This usually occurs between 2:00 - 4:00 pm. We'll break for lunch around noon.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Thanks Andy. Our plan is to start the session at 10:00 and run until the Warriors have had enough. This usually occurs between 2:00 - 4:00 pm. We'll break for lunch around noon.
Scott is the schedule meister, but it seems likely that I could do one before 10, around noon and/or around 3. I plan to be there all day prepared to demo and just be plugged in where needed most.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be there at least through noon. My departure time is flexible.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am planning to do a scroll saw demo at 10:30. It should last about 30 minutes. Aside from that I am all yours.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I will be there on both days. I have vollenteered to demo scroll saw 101. I have a broken ankle, so i am bringing my husband, reservd a room, and spending the weekend. Also,we are bringing a wheelchair. I should be ok to stand on my foot by then. I all do whatever you need done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors