Jerry
Wednesday: Salisbury, NC
Thursday: Spruce Pine, NC
Friday: Crab Orchard, TN

Anyone need anything?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I could use about 5 tons of Crab Orchard flagstone if you got the room :gar-La;:gar-La;

Dave:)

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I'll share this thread ... as I'll be making a trip to the Raleigh area for the crawl from Charlotte soon ... so if anyone needs anything transported, just PM me and get it to me.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks Jerry, This trip to Salisbury I will not be sending or receiving any wood related stuff. Can you stick around to transport me to and from the shop crawl?:rotflm:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I'll be stopping in Salisbury sometime Saturday on the way to or from Charlotte.

Maybe somebody could pick up a piece of plastic from FredP and bring it to PeteM's or WalnutJerry's so I can pick it up Saturday?

And I have a couple tablesaw wings that need to go to junquecol in Apex.

cskipper

Cathy
I'll be stopping in Salisbury sometime Saturday on the way to or from Charlotte.

Maybe somebody could pick up a piece of plastic from FredP and bring it to PeteM's or WalnutJerry's so I can pick it up Saturday?

And I have a couple tablesaw wings that need to go to junquecol in Apex.

Unrelated to the travel- Mike - we might actually be in the same place same time on Saturday. John's oldest daughter is trying her best to mess it up - but I'm hoping for at least the morning.

M

McRabbet

I've gotten an inquiry about my Grizzly Jointer in the Classified Ads from new member Rande99 (Robert Anderson) from Carolina Beach -- I'm driving to Apex this weekend and again next weekend and could bring it that far -- is anyone from the coast coming to the Raleigh area either weekend or is anyone headed toward Wilmington or points on the coast from the Triangle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors