Number of users stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
If you look, you'll see that the number of users has slipped under 2000:swoon:that is becuase the out of the box vbulletin code includes people who haven't activated their accounts and may not, suspended users, deceased users, and users in moderation which only about 25% get approved.

So the count from my view is not right and the newest member was also included coming from thie questionable group. Anyway while, I was in the area:rotflm:I changed the code to better reflect reality.

To the staff, I could not find a hook to make the change properly, so there a direct code change. Perhaps someone would like to investigate the whole stats and datastore process and come up with a better structured approach. If you decide to take that discussion to the programmer's forums.

Rob

New User
Rob
Steve, I use a user activation manager plug in that sends reminder emails 3 times, then deletes the account. Manageactivation.php IIRC.

RayH

New User
Ray
OOOOOPS!!! Sorry I jumped the gun with the original post.:BangHead:

Ray:embaresse:embaresse

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve, I use a user activation manager plug in that sends reminder emails 3 times, then deletes the account. Manageactivation.php IIRC.
So do we:thumbs_up:gar-La; But until they actually get deleted, they up as users., so now they won't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS