Now I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
After spending too much time in the last year on this forum, and enjoying every minute of it, I finally understand how DaveO has 5 bazillion posts. He has been sucked into a 'posting vortex' of which I, too, have recently become a victim. :lol: obviously, with as many posts as I have, I have been caught before, to, but it became glaringly obvious how it happens over the last few days, and to further prove my point, I believe this is post 2100 for me:oops: :oops:

gotta go into the workshop, and hope I don't come up with any questions for the forum before I have to leave to the M-I-L's house, or it will just get worse8-O :eusa_doh:

cskipper

Cathy
Yep, it happens. Made me debate whether or not I should even respond!

:lol: Well, I read the post which started out with a good article on pen photography and turned into Sam Maloof making pens - you definitely need more shop time!

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I was there for a time. Now that I am able to get around I am out and about more now and with this weather I spend some time in the shop while I can :icon_thum

MikeH

New User
Mike
Vortex? What vortex? I work in IT and sit at my desk alot waiting on things to happen so I have quite a bit of "free" time on my hands during the day. I think the amount of posts also reflects the quality of the site and the enjoyment it brings to all of us. I would be lost without it. I just logged in at woodnet.net and I think we have a very good thing going. :icon_thum :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

cskipper

Cathy
We definietly have a great site! When I am home and sitting in the living room sanding (yes in the living room) I usually have the site up and post along the way. I just don't have much time to do either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors