No Curio Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PrplHrtJarHead

Man I don't know what it is, every camera I buy, real film or digital, doesn't matter, eventually, they all end up out of focus. Went to the wood shop to do some work on the curio and take some progress photos, everyone of them is out of focus.

Anyway, ran some test pieces thru the router table and then cut the flutes in the door stiles. There sure is something to be said for pratice runs. Gooned up about 4 pieces of scrap before I got it down. Took a few times to get the feel of it. Then I ran the first one thru and took a "pat myself on the back" break. Came out looking real nice, just wish the picture would have come out as well.

So I'll take a look at another camera and then get some photos finally posted, hopefully.:eusa_thin

cskipper

Cathy
I have the same problem and I'm to the point of realizing it's the goof on the other end of the camera that's the problem.

P

PrplHrtJarHead

cskipper said:
I have the same problem and I'm to the point of realizing it's the goof on the other end of the camera that's the problem.

I wish I could say the same here...It genuinely is the camera. I have no problems admitting to being dorked up!:-o But none the less, I'll give it another try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors