Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCe

New User
Dave
:eusa_whis Well Hello to all,Im one of those implants u hear of,from Fla,been woodworking most of my life,one aspect or another.My last job moved my wife and i here:eusa_booh we built billiard tables,i got sick with this thing called Heart failure:crybaby2: so im on the disabled list now,ive got a lil garage i turned into a so called shop,i have my fun building stuff and turning wut i can from drops my wife brings me home,and from a good friend Eddie Hamrick(the NC woodwright),looking to learn more and do more before the good lord desides to bring me home,so lets make every post and woodworm count:icon_thum :tongue3:

CarlaG

New User
Carla
Hello Dave and welcome to the site!!:eusa_clap I'm new on here too but would like to be the first to welcome you to a friendly site. These guys are great to share ideas with and are full of woodworking knowledge!! Sorry to hear that is was your health that brought you to NC but glad you are here regardless!! Best of luck to you!!

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to NC and our site. Sorry to hear that you have your health problems. What kind of "drops" does your wife bring you and what kind of things do you make? We LOVE pictures, so please request a photo gallery. We look forward to you input and hope to offer advice as requested. Enjoy the site.

cskipper

Cathy
Dave, you have the honor of being the first person welcomed by women of this group! The guys must be sleeping in.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dang you ladies are up early this morning...must not need too much beauty rest :-D :-D

Welcome Dave, it's great to have you hear. I am always glad to see another Dave around. I would enjoy seeing some of the stuff that you make if you get the chance to put up some pictures.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

CarlaG

New User
Carla
A man may work from dusk to dawn, but a womans work is never done!! THAT is why we are up so early!! :lol:

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Dave! We're happy that you found us -- and think you'll enjoy everything we've got to offer -- check out our Links and Download Libraries, too!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors