New old stock

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
It pays to be dillegent my friends. I had a Unifence on the PM66 I sold when I moved, prior to building - and have replaced the saw, but always missed that fence.

Found this brand new in the box old stock piece, still marked w/ and sold for the late ‘op’s/ early 2000’s price, (plus $75 to ship it from TX), on a random old tools add from a gentleman that bought out a going out of business tool supply store in rural Tx in ‘02. Couldn’t believe it!

A used Biesemeyer will be listed for sale soon, when I get this mounted up to the old Uni.

Happy to have one of these back in the shop!

Attachments

• C6F28317-1333-4890-AD8D-8EB492CCE117.jpeg
    C6F28317-1333-4890-AD8D-8EB492CCE117.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 101

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Some where in that time period, Lowes entered into an agreement to sell Delta Contractor's Saws, with the option of one of three fences ( Delta T-2, Biesemeyer, or Unifence.) Each store received three saws, and three of each style fences. Let's just call it a marketing disaster. After saws were gone (usually with the cheaper Delta T-2) they were left with both Bieses and Uni's, which they sold off for $75 each. I bought two Biese's and one Uni, all for $75 each. Had to drive to Erwin to get second Biese. Store couldn't find it, but due to knowing their planagram, I knew exactly where to look. Took longer to block off six aisles on a Friday night than to actually buy fence. About the same time, Woodworkers Supply sold striped down ( no fence) Uni's for $600. Sears "Zip Code Saws were going for as little a $300, with a Biese fence included at that time

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Some where in that time period, Lowes entered into an agreement to sell Delta Contractor's Saws, with the option of one of three fences ( Delta T-2, Biesemeyer, or Unifence.) Each store received three saws, and three of each style fences. Let's just call it a marketing disaster. After saws were gone (usually with the cheaper Delta T-2) they were left with both Bieses and Uni's, which they sold off for $75 each. I bought two Biese's and one Uni, all for $75 each. Had to drive to Erwin to get second Biese. Store couldn't find it, but due to knowing their planagram, I knew exactly where to look. Took longer to block off six aisles on a Friday night than to actually buy fence. About the same time, Woodworkers Supply sold striped down ( no fence) Uni's for $600. Sears "Zip Code Saws were going for as little a $300, with a Biese fence included at that time
My Craftsman zip code saw (22124) is still going strong with a Bisemeyer fence since 2007! Joe Scharle put me onto a deal for $600 new at the time. Even helped me out with the setup! ($300 would have been a steal!)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS