bluesman

New User
tom
Good day to you all!! My Name is Tom. I live in Washington state and am a 63 year old retired electrician. Thank you so much for allowing me to join your group!! I have had a wood shop of various sizes for the last 35 years. I have made quite a variety of items, from arts and crafts up to furniture. Love making dust and do it whenever I can! I don't know about my pride and joy....could be several, but I love my large shaker style spice cabinet with punched tin inserts in the doors! Love turning bowls. Currently making 2 guitars from scratch, identical for my brother and I....don't tell him, it's a surprise! HAHAHA. Next large project I will tackle...in design stages now...is a very large intarsia of a forest scene with all of the Pacific NW animals and some birds and fish. Looking to a finished size of about 8' long, arched top peak at about 5'.
Blessings to you all and all of your families!.......Tom

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome to NCWW. You will find some on here may be able to provide helpful advice for intarsia.

Last edited:

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Tom!
WE are glad you found us and hope that it will be an enduring relationship where you can share and you find help or inspiration.

Please post some pictures - we love to see what you did or plan to do and where you do it!

bluesman

New User
tom
Welcome Tom!
WE are glad you found us and hope that it will be an enduring relationship where you can share and you find help or inspiration.

Please post some pictures - we love to see what you did or plan to do and where you do it!
I am so glad I found you folks as well!. As soon as I get used to moving around here I will post some pix. Thank you.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS