JJJWoodworks

New User
RJ
Hello all, I have been woodworking for almost 30 years. I started in High School and over the years have continued and grown in it as a Hobby, and now as a small LLC. I have a Norwoods HD36v2 Sawmill and have been drying wood using a Dehumidification process. My goal is to make items with wood from my own mill and kiln. We attended the Woodworking Expo in Hickory and my wife fell in love with Turning so i am now looking for a Lathe to add to our collection of tools. I have made everything from simple shelves to furniture and cabinets over the years. It was recommended that we join the Forum while at the show and so here we are. Looking forward to learning even more from everyone on here and thanks for the invite. RJ

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
JJJWoodorks, “the longer she turns, the more it will cost you.” LoL. Welcome aboard.

Jim Gross

New User
Jim
Jim Gross, Connelly Springs. 65 yo and moved to NC 1.5 years ago from VA. I finally have a dedicated 16 X 28 woodshop/ new Harvey table saw and dust processor, Rikon bandsaw and planer, 70's era 8" jointer, Dewalt router, chopsaw table and a couple rolling work benches. Thinking about a shaper as once in a while I make moldings for projects. The oak molding I made yesterday for an amoire I'm building for the bonus room was a bit tenouos on the router table. I make some birdhouses with cedar roofs when I have spare time in the shop. Fave wood is walnut but cherry is gaining fast.

Attachments

• Birdhouses 2.jpg
    Birdhouses 2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Coffee table 6.jpg
    Coffee table 6.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Side table 1.jpg
    Side table 1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Bedside tables.jpg
    Bedside tables.jpg