New Member --Mike with SEYCO

seyco

New User
pineapple
Hello my name is Mike Morris from Seyco Scroll saw company. We provide and support all kinds of woodworking groups,associations,clubs etc. I was ask to provide some raffle gifts for the NC woodworking picnic coming up by Matt. We decide to donate some stuff and also become a member of your group if everyone was ok with that. Our company has been in business for 40 years in the woodworking business. We have a website WWW.seyco.com that is our main way to sell stuff and we accept calls and emails for orders and to support questions and problems with equipment . We are expects when it comes to scroll saws and our original owner Ray Seymore has more knowledge than anyone in this field. He is still here but has slow down to enjoy some other interest that he has . We hope that we can add some value to your club and we want to continue to support the woodworking industry. We are a small company in Texas but sell and support worldwide customers. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out to us at seyco@seyco.com or call us 1-800-462-3353. We were also please to see you support our Veterans just as we do. thank you for allowing us to join and God Bless !
mike morris

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Welcome Mike.

I don’t do much scroll saw work but we do have several members who seem to enjoy it.

I’m sure you’ll fit in and find some interesting stuff here.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your donations.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Mike!
We are glad to have you -looking forward to the picnic and especially a donation from SEYCO!!! (Thanks SO much!)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Mike. As a scroller I look forward to Seyco being a part of our forum family. Thanks for your support.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors